- Worship celebration on Sunday mornings in our renovated Sanctuary @ 11:00 a.m.
Children, youth, young adults and families are welcome to participate
- Hymn singing, organ, piano, choir, occasional guest vocalists or instrumentalist
- Scripture readings
- Nurturing and enriching the spirit
- Sermons for the mind and heart
- Prayers that connect and transform
- Special Sundays through the year
- Sunday School for children
- Café fellowship in the Friendship Room following Worship with occasional “Lunch and Learn” events
We celebrate Communion in memory and in hope, usually once a month from September to June.
All are welcome to the open table of Jesus Christ as proclamation of the Good News of the inclusive love of God for all peoples.
- Welcoming, initiation, belonging to the family of God.
- For both adults and children
- Celebration of new life with the gifts of faith, hope and love as graced by God
We invite you to consider our Sanctuary for weddings as you celebrate the beginning of a new relationship. Please contact the Minister for details and arrangements. Ph.: 604-266-8822
Re-affirmation of vows to celebrate significant anniversaries may also be arranged.
We will be pleased to support you during times of loss and grief. Please contact the Minister for arrangements for a Memorial Service to mark an important transition from death, to life beyond death for your loved one. We hope you will gain comfort and strength to continue your journey in the days ahead. Ph.: 604-266-8822
Rituals to commemorate anniversaries of death may be arranged with the Minister.